We’re here with another article related to online food ordering apps. Yes! after helping out so many people get the refund from Swiggy.
In this article, we will explain you about how to get the refund from Zomato.
I’ve seen people searching with different search terms like Zomato refund trick, Zomato hack etc., Honestly, we’re not providing any hacks here.
If your reason asking for a refund from Zomato is genuine then this article is for you.
Use the Zomato refund option responsibly and enjoy your food.
Steps to get a Refund from Zomato
- Click on the order you’ve made
- Goto support which is located on the top-right corner of your app
- Zomato Chat Support will appear
- Inform them of your issue with the food and if they ask for the picture, take a snap and send it.
- Zomato’s friendly support team will ask you to stay connected, It might take 10 minutes.
- Zomato will credit your money into your Zomato wallet in the form of Zomato Credits.
- Sometimes Zomato will add extra money to your wallet along with an actual refund i.e. 75 to 100 rupees, which is really a nice gesture from their side.
Online Food ordering services are very strict when it comes to food quality and they’re trying their best to provide better service to their customers.
It’s really impossible to track down the quality of every item ordered using their app and by providing the refund Zomato is proving their loyalty towards customers.
This option has been provided by Zomato to make sure that the customer never gets bad quality food and restaurants keep their standards top-notch.
Don’t misuse this option as Zomato’s purpose is to serve the customer better. Only use it when you feel that the food doesn’t worth your money. Zomato knows your order history and refunds you’ve done in the past, so use it responsibly.